Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

show ap arm neighbors ...

This thread has been viewed 0 times
  • 1.  show ap arm neighbors ...

Posted Apr 18, 2012 02:32 PM

Hi,

I have dual-band APs (125 & 105) running in air monitor mode on the 2.4 radios and ap mode on the 5.0 radios.  When invoking "show ap arm neighbors ip-addr <ap ip address>", I am seeing only the neighbors from the 5.0 radio.  Shouldn't I be seeing neighbors on the 2.4 band as well?

Though ome controllers are running versions 3.4.2.5 of AOS, while others are running 6.1.2.6, the result is still the same for the 2.4 AM access points-neighbors on 5.0, and nothing on 2.4.

Thanks in advance,

John

• 2.  RE: show ap arm neighbors ...

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 18, 2012 09:27 PM

@u35828 wrote:

Hi,

I have dual-band APs (125 & 105) running in air monitor mode on the 2.4 radios and ap mode on the 5.0 radios.  When invoking "show ap arm neighbors ip-addr <ap ip address>", I am seeing only the neighbors from the 5.0 radio.  Shouldn't I be seeing neighbors on the 2.4 band as well?

Though ome controllers are running versions 3.4.2.5 of AOS, while others are running 6.1.2.6, the result is still the same for the 2.4 AM access points-neighbors on 5.0, and nothing on 2.4.

Thanks in advance,

John

Are you sure it is AM?  did you type "show ap active"?