Wireless Access

last person joined: yesterday 

Access network design for branch, remote, outdoor, and campus locations with HPE Aruba Networking access points and mobility controllers.
Expand all | Collapse all

step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

This thread has been viewed 441 times
  • 1.  step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

Posted Aug 07, 2015 10:12 AM

step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI ,

i have found a same qusetion but could find a solution 

this is the below link where no solution could not found ,could you provide me the best solution.Thanks

http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/ArubaOS-and-Controllers/Installing-Valid-SSL-Certificates-on-Aruba-Controllers/td-p/9600

• 2.  RE: step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 07, 2015 10:15 AM
    What are you using the certificate for? Web UI, captive portal?

Thanks,
    Tim

• 3.  RE: step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

Posted Aug 07, 2015 10:18 AM
    Hi ,
    Thanks for your reply Web UI if possible can I explain the captive portal also.Thanks

Thanks & Regards,

KARTHICK KUMAR M | GIS | Tie Line # 9 575 7120
    Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd,
    10th Floor,Unit-1,Pinnacle Building,
    International Tech Park CSIR Road,
    Taramani,
    Chennai-600113
    Ph. No : 91-97-15192238
    [Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CFB580.AEA82450]

[Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CFB0B5.F94F80E0]
    The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

• 4.  RE: step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI
    Best Answer

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Aug 07, 2015 10:24 AM

Configuration > Management > Certificates > Upload:

Upload the root, intermediate and server certificate, selecting the type under "Certificate Type".

Once your certs are uploaded, navigate to Management > General and you'll see options fo WebUI Management server certificate and Captive Portal certificate. Select the certificate you uploaded.

• 5.  RE: step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

Posted Aug 08, 2015 02:23 AM
    Thanks.

Thanks & Regards,

KARTHICK KUMAR M | GIS | Tie Line # 9 575 7120
    Applied Materials India Pvt Ltd,
    10th Floor,Unit-1,Pinnacle Building,
    International Tech Park CSIR Road,
    Taramani,
    Chennai-600113
    Ph. No : 91-97-15192238
    [Description: Description: Description: cid:image002.jpg@01CFB580.AEA82450]

[Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.jpg@01CFB0B5.F94F80E0]
    The content of this message is Applied Materials Confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

• 6.  RE: step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

Posted Nov 26, 2019 08:22 PM

Hi!

Sorry for my ignorance but do you know where you select the certificate for web gui on 6.8.5?  I already have the certificate on the controller but in Configuration -> System -> More -> General cannot find the option to select certificate for webGUI, just for captive portal :S

thanks

• 7.  RE: step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

MVP
    Posted Nov 27, 2019 03:00 AM

6.x : Configuration > General, under WebUI Management Authentication Method header

8.x: Configuration > System > Admin > Admin Authentication Options

• 8.  RE: step-by-step instructions on how to install SSL certificates on a Aruba Controller in GUI

MVP
    Posted Aug 07, 2015 10:28 AM

What exactly do you need info on?

Creating the webcertificate? Or just applying it?

Applying it to an ArubaOS controller is easy:

1) Go To Configuration > MANAGEMENT - Certificates > and upload your certificate as a server certificate.

2) Go To Configuration > MANAGEMENT - Certificates > and apply the certificate you just uploaded as the server certificate under the WebUI Management Authentication Method settings.

Reload your webUI and you're done.