04-03-2015 11:08 AM
We have some Acer Iconia 10 Tablets running Android 4.4 and they have issues with Authenticating through clearpass on both our SSID with PSK and our Authentication rules for wireless devices, i wondered if anyone else has run into the same issue and if there is a fix? we did a factory eset and even updated the firmware on the Android Tablet with no luck, we can connect to the Guest Broadcast without a problem.
When connected to our Test enviornment Cisco Linksys router it jumps between WEP and WPA/WPA2
I would like to get any insight into this problem if it has been encoutered anywhere else and if there is a solution?
04-04-2015 06:47 AM
Unless someone responds with something specific about the Iconia 10 Tablet, we need much more information:
- What version of ArubaOS?
- What access point?
- What type of encryption is being used?
- Did you enable client debugging to see where it fails?
Aruba Customer Engineering
Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base
04-06-2015 10:03 AM
- What version of ArubaOS? Aruba 7210 Ver.18.104.22.168
- What type of encryption is being used? tried 802.1x and PSK- Works on Guest open SSID
- What access point? AP-225
- Did you enable client debugging to see where it fails? We did not try any debugging, We have since send back the Tablets to get a different manufacturer.
My question is if we have vendors or guest come in and we have issues witht those devices, what can we do?