Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

trouble connecting acer iconia 10 tablet to aruba

We have some Acer Iconia 10 Tablets running Android 4.4 and they have issues with Authenticating through clearpass on both our SSID with PSK and our Authentication rules for wireless devices, i wondered if anyone else has run into the same issue and if there is a fix? we did a factory eset and even updated the firmware on the Android Tablet with no luck, we can connect to the Guest Broadcast without a problem.

When connected to our Test enviornment Cisco Linksys router it jumps between WEP and WPA/WPA2 

I would like to get any insight into this problem if it has been encoutered anywhere else and if there is a solution?

Guru Elite

Re: trouble connecting acer iconia 10 tablet to aruba

Unless someone responds with something specific about the Iconia 10 Tablet, we need much more information:

- What version of ArubaOS?

- What access point?

- What type of encryption is being used?

- Did you enable client debugging to see where it fails?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Occasional Contributor II

Re: trouble connecting acer iconia 10 tablet to aruba

- What version of ArubaOS? Aruba 7210 Ver.6.3.1.14

- What type of encryption is being used? tried 802.1x and PSK- Works on Guest open SSID 

- What access point? AP-225

- Did you enable client debugging to see where it fails? We did not try any debugging, We have since send back the Tablets to get a different manufacturer.

My question is if we have vendors or guest come in and we have issues witht those devices, what can we do?

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: