Wireless Access

aka
New Contributor

unable to discover AP 105 in Airwave 8.2, only 3600 controller is discovered using SNMP.

hi

I am installing Airwave 8.2 in existing Aruba infra like 3600 controller with version 5.0.4.15 and 105 Accesspoints but i am unable to discover access points. only i can see the controller in airwave.help me how to add the AP, total 280 Ap are connected to controller.

Regards

Aka 

Guru Elite

Re: unable to discover AP 105 in Airwave 8.2, only 3600 controller is discovered using SNMP.

Please see the document here https://support.arubanetworks.com/Documentation/tabid/77/DMXModule/512/Command/Core_Download/Default.aspx?EntryId=21067

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

aka
New Contributor

Re: unable to discover AP 105 in Airwave 8.2, only 3600 controller is discovered using SNMP.

Thanks for your replay

I fallowd the same document only, I cna see the below messages while installing of Airwave.

chown: connot access /var/log/ap no such file or directory

Also i am unable to create groups, when i try to create group it promts me  to contact Aruba TAC.

aka
New Contributor

Reinstalled Airwave 3 times issue is the same

Guru Elite

You should contact TAC.

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: