04-11-2016 07:33 AM
Several of my users have been reporting very slow connectivity since being required to use Aruba VIA versus our previous Netmotion solution. Users do not have issue connecting into port 4500 and are in the correct role.
- AOS verison 184.108.40.206
- Currently using the latest Windows (v220.127.116.11) VIA client
- Split-tunneling is enabled
- no firewall blocks are seen to VIA user role
- Not all users are reporting slowness
Does anyone have any ideas for troubleshooting users with slowness. I intend to open a support ticket I just wanted to see if anyone has seen this before.