Wireless Access

Occasional Contributor II

video link explains creating layer 2 and layer 3 gre tunnel between controllers .

i have done the gre tunneling  to controllers in same subnet and are connected to single switch and i have assigned a same vlan on both side after this network went down.

Regards,

Mallikarjun

Guru Elite

Re: video link explains creating layer 2 and layer 3 gre tunnel between controllers .

Are you asking for configuration tips?

Colin Joseph
Aruba Customer Engineering

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

Re: video link explains creating layer 2 and layer 3 gre tunnel between controllers .

Yes i am looking for configuraton  tips with detailed explanation.

Regards, 

Mallikarjun

Guru Elite

There are a few articles on how to create GRE tunnels:  http://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?include_tkbs=true&location=category%3ASupport-Documentation-Downloads&q=gre+tunnel

The question is, what do you want to use the GRE tunnel for?

Colin Joseph

Looking for an Answer? Search the Community Knowledge Base Here: Community Knowledge Base

I am doing lab on this and there is no vrrp is configured and both controllers are in same subnet and connected to a same switch to the same vlan..
Regards,
Mallikarjun
Guru Elite

Then why do you need a tunnel?

Colin Joseph

K.Then controllers in different subnet and connected to

different switch only we can configure GRE tunnel right ?

Regards,

Mallikarjun

Search Airheads
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: