12-11-2014 06:43 AM
I have a customer that has wireless users being redirected to the master login screen when trying to go to their domain homepage. Is this a role issue? Unfortunetly, I dont have access to check their config....
Solved! Go to Solution.
12-11-2014 06:11 PM
Two things to check:
- what IP is provided by DNS lookups for their domain homepage (from a client that is having the issue)
- what is the output of show rights <Name-of-Role>
Systems Engineer, Northeast USA
ACCX | ACDX | ACMX
12-19-2014 05:25 AM
FYI, Here is what TAC found:
Latest Status changed to:
1. Had conversation with customer regarding the issue.
2. We verified the logs & found that we had custom cert mapped under server certificate option.
3. Common Name on the certificate was set to companydomain.com
Hence, the wireless users were being redirected to this controller's Web GUI.
4. We changed the server certificate mapping under Web-server to default post which the users were redirected to the actual website.