Wireless Water Cooler

Regular Contributor I

What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

It's getting close to that wonderful time of the year where we all head to a conference in Vegas. Let me be honest. I didn't even know there was a conference until about a month ago when I registered for it. (Shortly after I started a new job that uses solely Aruba) I sure was sad to see that all the training slots at the beginning of the week were filled. 

Needless to say I intend to learn a lot while I am there and Network with people in the industry. I'm just not really sure what to expect once I get there. Obviously there are breakouts I'll be attending and I am sure to meet people, but is there like After party type get togethers? Are there vendors there that I should expect to talk with? 

I've been browsing around the internet trying to find info but I haven't come across much outside of the breakout sessions. This will be my first conference (I am a brand new network admin) so I am just getting really curious what I am in store for next week.

Also, I look forward to meeting you guys!

Regular Contributor I

Re: What to expect at the AirHeads Conference in Vegas?

Well in the event anyone wants to know. I am Scheduled to be at the below Breakout Sessions:

WED
Wireless LAN Security Fundamentals1:45 PM
Securing BYOD Environments with Aruba Networks and Palo Alto Networks Integration3:30 PM
 THU
Advanced Aruba ClearPass Workshop1:45 PM
Extending Role Based Policies to Wired Access3:30 PM
 FRI
Advanced Aruba Mobility Access Switch Workshop9:45 AM
Advanced Aruba AirWave Workshop11:30 AM

MVP

[ Edited ]

Hello!

I would advice you to join  if you can on the aruba courses, Mobility courses and also Clearpass if you got it

http://www.arubanetworks.com/resources/training/

What a good job you got :P just aruba, thats good! :)  I wish all our custumers  just used solely Aruba

Cheers

Carlos

----------------------------------------------------
Product Manager - Aruba Networks
Alternetworks Corp
Chief Airhead

awesome. Be sure to check and comment in the breakouts you are in during the conference. Each one has its own page. Just go to the events sections. Under Airheads conf - discuss.
Sean Rynearson | Chief Airhead
Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company
Regular Contributor I

I am getting more excited after seeing the posts about the "games" I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to post about attending the breakouts in the topics. I knew they were there. I just assumed it was more of an area to ask questions about them. But I certainly will post in those topics about attending. 

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: