Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
Hi everyone! I need help. I´m setting up a RADIUS server with my Aruba 800 controller. I´ve done ev...
Hi everyone! I need help. I´m setting up a RADIUS server with my Aruba 800 controller. I´ve done everything by the book, but i ran into a problem, i cant find the "employee" option on the drop down menu of the 802.1x Authentication Profile.
I don´t know wich option can i use instead (logon, ap-role, cpbase, denyall, guest, stateful-dot1x), or if i can create an initial role.
I cant connect to my network, when i try to log in the server asks me for my user and password, but it say "can´t connect to this network". But if i try with any other method with a PSK.... it connects instantly.
Hope some can help me.
It looks like you don't have the policy enforcement license installed, or it is installed wrong. &n...
It looks like you don't have the policy enforcement license installed, or it is installed wrong. If that is the case, 802.1x will work, but no role-specific firewall policies will be enforced.
Type "show license verbose" to see if you even have the Policy Enforcement License installed
I will be using a 7000-series controller to terminate incoming encrypted tunnels from outlying cont...
I will be using a 7000-series controller to terminate incoming encrypted tunnels from outlying controllers.
I will then be using firewall filters to permit only certain traffic to specific attached hosts. This controller will have no APs.
I may also want to limit the traffic going into the tunnels, at either / both ends, using similar rules.
The outlying controllers will have APs, so definitely need PEF.
Which controller(s) need PEFV license?
Does my central 'VPN/FW only' controller need (presumably a single) PEF license?
If you only want to do site to site VPN, no licenses are required. If you want to do site to site...
If you only want to do site to site VPN, no licenses are required.
If you want to do site to site and have ACLs permitting traffic, you need the PEF license.
PEFV is only needed for the VIA VPN client.