Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
There's no tool as such to my knowledge, sometimes in the past i've re-named the instant.cfg (the b...
There's no tool as such to my knowledge, sometimes in the past i've re-named the instant.cfg (the backup file) to instant.txt, then removed the line below (yours might have a different version number). I then re-named it to .cfg again and uploaded to the VC.
Or you could try this, however it is slightly longer.
- separate a single IAP from cluster.
- Downgrade to 6.4 version.
- Restore backup.
- Upgrade to required version.
- Export backup
- Restore backup to remaining upgraded IAP cluster.
- firmware upgrade
Have you tried the zone feature? This will allow you to assign a SSID to a specific IAP. h...
Have you tried the zone feature? This will allow you to assign a SSID to a specific IAP.