Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
Hi, We have the option of using custom variables where you can't change the variable names i.e ap_i...Hi, We have the option of using custom variables where you can't change the variable names i.e ap_include_1 to ap_include_10 on the manage page. But, there is another option called dynamic variables where you can create your own variable names and use them. Attached file explains the procedure of using dynamic variables.
The Airwave software is somewhat hidden in the My Networking portal: https://h10145.www1.h...
The Airwave software is somewhat hidden in the My Networking portal:
You can start with the eval package and activate the software with a valid licences key. Please keep in mind that you need a valid care pack or a valid evaluation registration ID to access the software. It is not possible to get the installation file without that information.
Hi i found the solution: 1. update the version to most recent. 2. via CLI i stop the boot proces...
i found the solution:
1. update the version to most recent.
2. via CLI i stop the boot process and assign the ip address.
3. After this process the ssid will be visible.
The Enet 0 or Enet 1 is active after this process
- disk space
Hi Mike, Please involve TAC so that they can take the root access and do the neccessary cleaning...
Please involve TAC so that they can take the root access and do the neccessary cleaning and also analyze the tables taking up more space. You can also see the table consuming disk space from system --> performance page as well. However, for cleaning we would have to involve TAC.
Hi Karlink, Yes, you can install Airwave on a Virtual enviroment provided that we have giv...
Yes, you can install Airwave on a Virtual enviroment provided that we have given needed hardware spec. You can refer the hardware spec document for the spec details.
Installation can be done using the ISO or OVF file. Once done you can use the master console license to conver the server to Master console.
You can configure off-box backups via the CLI menu (console/SSH): 4) Backup 2) Configure Automa...
You can configure off-box backups via the CLI menu (console/SSH):
2) Configure Automatic Transfer
1) Set Destination
Backup Destination (user@host:path): user@scpserver:/backup/airwave/
Also check the Airwave User Guide, Appendix B.
The amp-server settings can use variables within the device customization if you "Manage" the devic...
The amp-server settings can use variables within the device customization if you "Manage" the device.
Overall this Youtube helps to understand the basics:
I'm assuming you're on a pre-8.2.4 version. It'll be slightly different in 8.2.4, so I'll out...
I'm assuming you're on a pre-8.2.4 version. It'll be slightly different in 8.2.4, so I'll outline both:
-manual backups result in backup file in /alternative as 'databackup.tar.gz'
-check backup size, compare against backup size in /var/airwave-backup
-see backup log: /var/log/nightly_backup to verify backup completion, last line of a backup should be '(finished tar)'
-all backups are visible from CLI in listing format when you view 'download file' option, daily backups are named 'nightly_data###.tar.gz', manual backups are named 'ampbackup_date.tar.gz'
-again, compare backup sizes
-if you download the backup package from system, you can open and view the nightly_backup file to check to see if complete