Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
You should really just stamp the username to the endpoint and evaluate the group membership of this...
You should really just stamp the username to the endpoint and evaluate the group membership of this user in real-time. Stamping dynamic data to the endpoint is not generally recommended.
Also, just an FYI, you should try not to use brackets in your profiles/roles/etc. They're reserved for system defaults.
Tim's right, but here are my general answers. You use case will be different which is where your pa...
Tim's right, but here are my general answers. You use case will be different which is where your partner will be able to help you.
2 and 3. We use AD group policy to create and push certificates to managed devices, and the VPN client uses those certificates to access the VPN.
4. I don't know how licensing works for VPN (sorry)
found the workaround. seems like i cannot run the access switch that forwarding ip helper as dhcp ...
found the workaround.
seems like i cannot run the access switch that forwarding ip helper as dhcp server.
when i remove dhcp server config from the switch and put it on other devices, profiling works just fine. probably just a bug on switch side. i am using 15.2(2)E7
Hi! Thanks for the tips, I´ve installe the root cert so that wasn´t the problem. ...
Thanks for the tips, I´ve installe the root cert so that wasn´t the problem.
I´m embarrassed to say but it turns out that the AD-servers where added as sources with ip instead of DNS-name.
The log details in access tracker showed: ERROR RadiusServer.Radius - rlm_ldap: TLS: unable to get CN from peer certificate
Which clued me in. Pretty obious in the end :)