Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
If you consider Central as a centralized replacement for the Instant local config, you are fully co...
If you consider Central as a centralized replacement for the Instant local config, you are fully correct. Put the same configuration in Central as you would put in the Instant itself.
To get ClearPass and Instant setup, you may check out the Guest parts of this video series: https://community.arubanetworks.com/t5/Security/Ar
The videos show how to do it directly on Instant, the terminology and options are similar to Central (just looks different).
One change is that with Aruba Central, there will be a certificate pushed to the IAP with the name securelogin.hpe.com, so where the video uses captiveportal-login.arubalab.com (or something similar), put the securelogin.hpe,com there.
Cluster and appadmin are different credentials than the GUI admin account. You need to change that ...Cluster and appadmin are different credentials than the GUI admin account. You need to change that password in the GUI.
If you’re using Chrome, a change in Chrome 58 messed with the AJAX engine. Resize your browser window and everything will appear.
I worked with TAC on this and after testing in their lab they confirmed that it doesn't work. ...
I worked with TAC on this and after testing in their lab they confirmed that it doesn't work. They offered a workaround where we set a custom attribute via our 802.1x SSID, and then leverage that in the query filter (which does seem to work) but that's not live data and isn't going to be sufficient for our needs. I've concluded that having all of the AD computers listed under the authorization attributes section in access tracker is worth it if it means this works, and it does.
I managed to get this working. It appeared the radius config dissapeared from the SSID after a reb...
I managed to get this working.
It appeared the radius config dissapeared from the SSID after a reboot.
I added it again and all was working.
But one of my questions remains, when using a wildcard cert.
Why does the redirect need to go to "captiveportal-login.mydomain.com"?
That's how the software is configured. Is there a concern?
- Can I migrate the IP of the publisher to be the VIP? It's best to assign a new IP. NADs should ...
- Can I migrate the IP of the publisher to be the VIP?
It's best to assign a new IP. NADs should point to individual servers for RADIUS and TACACS, not the VIP so that you can utilize load balancing.
- What is the best practise to do this?
- I'm using both the Data and the Management interface:
Which Interface/Network will become the VIP?
NADs are talking to the Management Port in the moment.
Guest and BYOD authentication traffic goes to the Data Port.
Why are you using both ports? What was your design goal?
- What is the real benefit of configuring a VIP?
The VIP is really designed to provide an always available URL for captive portal workflows. You don't want to be touching your configuration all the time to change it to clearpass-1.domain.xyz vs clearpass-2.domain.xyz.
- Will I loose anything when the "auto-promoted" former Subscriber becomes the Active Publisher?
You've effectively halved your long term capacity with one node.
Hi We have link on top right corner in Home>Configuration>pages>Web Login page se...
We have link on top right corner in Home>Configuration>pages>Web Login page section if we use default Clearpass skin.
Try change the skin to default and check the status naviagate toand enable ClearPass Guest Skin.Regards,Pavan