Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
You can leverage the Domain Pre-Connect feature in VIA to perform a machine authentication.  ...
You can leverage the Domain Pre-Connect feature in VIA to perform a machine authentication.
It doesn't appear that it's possible to search 2 LDAP server for sponsor lookups by modifying the a...
It doesn't appear that it's possible to search 2 LDAP server for sponsor lookups by modifying the ajax.args.server field. As far as I can make out the ajax.args.server field only supports one server.
A workaround for this is to add 2 x sponsor_lookup fields to your guest registration page.
As you can't add the same field twice you'll need to duplicate the sponsor_lookup field then add it again:
Sometimes the radius packet can get corrupted in transit if the connection between the NAD and CPPM...
Sometimes the radius packet can get corrupted in transit if the connection between the NAD and CPPM is unstable, wireshark trace will show you the corrupt packets.
Any unusual characters in the RADIUS secret?