Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
Solution: - Make sure the controller has an ip address on the guest VLAN - Chang...
- Make sure the controller has an ip address on the guest VLAN
- Change it so that the controller redirects to that ip address, instead:
ip cp-redirect-address <ip address of controller on guest vlan>
Setting the radio to spectrum will not allow the AP to serve any clients. It will allow you t...
Setting the radio to spectrum will not allow the AP to serve any clients. It will allow you to do spectrum on all channels that the AP supports.
Enabling the Spectrum checkbox will allow the AP to serve clients, but only do Spectrum on the channel it is currently on (hybrid spectrum)...
Thank you , Last question. Can you tell me what should be the normal client latency when using just...
Thank you , Last question. Can you tell me what should be the normal client latency when using just IAPs and ALE without BLE?
IAP 215 does not have inbuilt beacons support, you have to purchase USB power beacons. Aru...
IAP 215 does not have inbuilt beacons support, you have to purchase USB power beacons.
Aruba beacons, small, low-power wireless transmitters that broadcast Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) signals that can be heard and interpreted by iOS and Android devices. For better client location, we need to use device which support BLE and need to enable bluetooth.
I have attached reference guide.
If my post address your query, give kudos:)
I opened a case with TAC for Aruba IAP325 Ver 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11_57965 for a similar issue i.e. ...
I opened a case with TAC for Aruba IAP325 Ver 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124_57965 for a similar issue i.e. IAP 325 running in restricted mode.
IAP1# show ap deb system-status | in POE
Operational State POE-AT: No restrictions (Overridden by LLDP)
Current HW State POE-AF: One Ethernet port disabled; USB port enabled; 1x1 chain for 2.4GHz; 16dBm for 5GHz
LLDP Negotiated POE Power 25.5W
TAC response was not to worry , all is well. The current HW was the staus during bootup. The Operatrion State is what is imortant and it is running with no restrictions.
TAC : " I understand that the IAP is showing POE-AF in the current HW state .As I explained in the earlier mail while booting up the IAP will be in current HW state. When the IAP has negotiated the power with POE switch it will be in the Operational state ."
Hi! If I were you I´d try to invest in a 7005 controller. It can use any of the available ...
If I were you I´d try to invest in a 7005 controller. It can use any of the available firmwares which you´ll want to use if you´re going to do real deployments in the future.
As access points I´d invest in IAP207 or something similar (That way you can convert to controller based AP but also revert to Instant if you want to try something out in instant)
And also don´t forget licenses, AP, PEF are must haves for lab, RFProtect is nice to have to test those features to. Good luck and welcome to Airheads! :)
Hi, Is this a new devices or old? Does Airwave server using default SSL certificate or any...
Is this a new devices or old? Does Airwave server using default SSL certificate or any exteranl singed CA certificate?
Could you reset the virtual key in IAP and check the status once?
1) # show running | include virtual
2) copy the virtual-controller key
3) # conf t
4) type in virtual-controller-key and paste the copied key
5) change th last 2 digit of the key
6) # commit apply.
Pub & SUB not require in same subnet. if you want to configure VRRP between two CPPM nodes then...
Pub & SUB not require in same subnet. if you want to configure VRRP between two CPPM nodes then it should be in same subnet. Zone is basically require for Clearpass Onguard Client communication and not for NAD. I will recommend you to configure SUB as primary radius for NAD and PUB as secondary because all configuration changes load take care by Publisher so it will better all authentication handle by sub and if Subscriber is unavilable then publisher should handle that requests.
Hey, I haven't had much exposure to Web-cc component but I know from many other vendors t...
Hey, I haven't had much exposure to Web-cc component but I know from many other vendors that generally it is not possible to provide a block page when HTTPS is blocked unless the device is doing HTTPS decryption and can perform a re-direct.
The Novatel U620L for Verizon is defined as a supported modem on RAP-155(P) with the following mini...
The Novatel U620L for Verizon is defined as a supported modem on RAP-155(P) with the following minimum SW versions:
- AOS: 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199
- Instant: 188.8.131.52
No mention of the 6620L