Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
Here is the latest Aruba Visio Stencil Library. I will update this article when another is...
Here is the latest Aruba Visio Stencil Library. I will update this article when another is released.
...technical drawing. I went to Visio Cafe and found actual Aruba networking switch visio...
In Visio Pro 2016, all I see are generic looking outline drawings. That just won't do for a technical drawing.
I went to Visio Cafe and found actual Aruba networking switch visio stencils listed under the HPE-Networking section.
The file is HPE-Networking.zip . They are listed by series, 3xxx-switches, 5xxx-switches, etc.
Hope that helps.
Is anyone from Aruba following this who can respond
SAME exact experience on my end as others have reported. This Visio Stencil does not work. Aruba...
SAME exact experience on my end as others have reported. This Visio Stencil does not work. Aruba needs to engage and get us a good template.
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes"...
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes" and select "Open Stencil". It's worked for me on Visio 2010 and another user that was using a newer version. Hope this helps!
- Find more articles tagged with:
When Mobility Access Switch (MAS) devices are added to AirWave, AirWave supports group-level of those devices, the operating system, software suite, and application engine that operates mobility and centralizes control over the entire network environment.
For a complete description of ArubaOS, refer to the ArubaOS User Guide for your specific Aruba Mobility Access Switch version.
This guide covers Aruba Mobility Controllers and is considered part of the foundation guides within...
This guide covers Aruba Mobility Controllers and is considered part of the foundation guides within the VRD core technologies series. This guide will help you understand the capabilities and options you have when deploying an Aruba Mobility Controller. This guide describes operating modes for the mobility controller, licensing, forwarding modes, logical and physical deployment, redundancy, and how to select the appropriate mobility controller based on scalability requirements. Version 9 includes information on the 7200 series controller.Download Here
The Aruba Mobility Access Switch family of products provides various features including voice VLAN...
The Aruba Mobility Access Switch family of products provides various features including voice VLAN, Link Layer Discovery Protocol – Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED), and Quality of Service (QoS) to enable successful deployment of VoIP in enterprise networks. This application note addresses traditional techniques and introduces new device-aware support to deploy VoIP phones. This document is intended for all system engineers and network administrators who are deploying a VoIP solution in an enterprise network.Download here: