Search the Community
- Global Forums
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
...;use of the "--disable-fast-login" option should be added to tutorial.  ...
Same as Carlos, I had to use the "--disable-fast-login" option. Example:
java -jar AirRecorder-1.4.2-release.jar --disable-fast-login <controller IP>
I think use of the "--disable-fast-login" option should be added to tutorial.
Hi Ivonne, Show activate provision shows activation key in the switch only when it ...
Show activate provision shows activation key in the switch only when it has successfully contacted activate
Please provide me the following information:
1. Is the clock reflecting correct time on the switch ?
2. Do you have DNS server configured on the switch ?
3. What is the firmware running on the switch ?
4. Attach the output for :
show log -r
Guys, any idea about why activation key is missing on the switch and how can I get it? I'm trying...
Guys, any idea about why activation key is missing on the switch and how can I get it? I'm trying to register a 2930F to Central but the switch doesn't have the Activation Key. See command output below:
w2930F-8G_# show activate provision
Configuration and Status - Activate Provision Service
Activate Provision Service : Enabled
Activate Server Address : device.arubanetworks.com
Activation Key : Not Available