Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
...; http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_AP330Series.pdf Please check the same under...
The datasheet has been updated to relfect the information.
Please check the same under Other Interfaces portion in the datasheet.
Yes, AP supports LACP.
Nitesh Singla, In the datasheet i can't see AP335 support LACP, Can you help me to fine document for verify LACP support ?
AP335 have 2 network interface conection , can i config LACP mode ? thank ...
AP335 have 2 network interface conection , can i config LACP mode ?
...it will not detect the AP's which is connected in network. My product is Aruba 7010 cloud...
Am new for this Aruba wireless networks, I want to install aruba 7010 controller in my network.
I installed license and connected in network, able to connect via SSH and web. But it will not detect the AP's which is connected in network.
My product is Aruba 7010 cloud services controller running version 18.104.22.168. Am trying to connect AP's model no 305, 315, 220, 270, 275. Hope AP's running version is 6.5.x.
During my search recommended to upgrade the firmware to ArubaOS_70xx_22.214.171.124_57757, process started to download the software. It takes time.
Help me to resolve this AP discovering issue and share me some guidelines to standard configuration.
Hi, IAP-105 has four integrated downtilt omnidirectional antennas for 2x2 MIMO with...
IAP-105 has four integrated downtilt omnidirectional antennas for 2x2 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.0 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 4.5 dBi in 5 GHz. Normally IAP-105 is used in an indoor deployment. Please let me know whether you are looking to deploy this in an indoor or an outdoor environment.
...the Sales team or the local Aruba dealers as they will be able to assess the environment and give you...
The effective range that IAP-105 should offer is somewhere between 60-80 ft. However, this is a rough number and depends on multiple factors (Line of Sight, Attenuation, angle of mounting the APs to name a few). The kind of environment that you need to deploy the IAPs in has a big role to play in this.
If you need to know the exact distance and the range, then you will have to contact the Sales team or the local Aruba dealers as they will be able to assess the environment and give you an accurate judgement as to how many APs you should use, with which antennas and the kind of gear that you need to deploy (if not IAP 105).
Hope this answers your question.
...other. Using the first as a virtual controller/ AP and the other 2 as mesh AP's in case the consumer...
The Goal is to implement them as indoor access points with 3 locations all within 175ft of each other. Using the first as a virtual controller/ AP and the other 2 as mesh AP's in case the consumer wants to travel to one of the other two sites and keep his internet. I am onlye talking a 5mb/s connection so I know the 2 ho[ should be doable. I just do not know what IAP's would fit my need and price range.
I am trying to figure out what the effective wireless range of an IAP-105. When set up as a mesh...
I am trying to figure out what the effective wireless range of an IAP-105. When set up as a mesh network I am trying to set it up as three. Each hop would be about 175ft Is this something these units can handle? I am having a hard time finding some documentation on this.