Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Group Belgium & Luxembourg
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - POLSKA
- Airheads Channel Group ITALY
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
...the Sales team or the local Aruba dealers as they will be able to assess the environment and give you...
The effective range that IAP-105 should offer is somewhere between 60-80 ft. However, this is a rough number and depends on multiple factors (Line of Sight, Attenuation, angle of mounting the APs to name a few). The kind of environment that you need to deploy the IAPs in has a big role to play in this.
If you need to know the exact distance and the range, then you will have to contact the Sales team or the local Aruba dealers as they will be able to assess the environment and give you an accurate judgement as to how many APs you should use, with which antennas and the kind of gear that you need to deploy (if not IAP 105).
Hope this answers your question.
...deployment. Please let me know whether you are looking to deploy this in an indoor or an outdoor...
IAP-105 has four integrated downtilt omnidirectional antennas for 2x2 MIMO with maximum antenna gain of 3.0 dBi in 2.4 GHz and 4.5 dBi in 5 GHz. Normally IAP-105 is used in an indoor deployment. Please let me know whether you are looking to deploy this in an indoor or an outdoor environment.
The Goal is to implement them as indoor access points with 3 locations all within 175ft of each oth...
The Goal is to implement them as indoor access points with 3 locations all within 175ft of each other. Using the first as a virtual controller/ AP and the other 2 as mesh AP's in case the consumer wants to travel to one of the other two sites and keep his internet. I am onlye talking a 5mb/s connection so I know the 2 ho[ should be doable. I just do not know what IAP's would fit my need and price range.