Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
...it will not detect the AP's which is connected in network. My product is Aruba 7010 cloud...
Am new for this Aruba wireless networks, I want to install aruba 7010 controller in my network.
I installed license and connected in network, able to connect via SSH and web. But it will not detect the AP's which is connected in network.
My product is Aruba 7010 cloud services controller running version 126.96.36.199. Am trying to connect AP's model no 305, 315, 220, 270, 275. Hope AP's running version is 6.5.x.
During my search recommended to upgrade the firmware to ArubaOS_70xx_188.8.131.52_57757, process started to download the software. It takes time.
Help me to resolve this AP discovering issue and share me some guidelines to standard configuration.
...; http://www.arubanetworks.com/assets/ds/DS_AP330Series.pdf Please check the same under...
The datasheet has been updated to relfect the information.
Please check the same under Other Interfaces portion in the datasheet.
Yes, AP supports LACP.
AP335 have 2 network interface conection , can i config LACP mode ? thank ...
AP335 have 2 network interface conection , can i config LACP mode ?
Nitesh Singla, In the datasheet i can't see AP335 support LACP, Can you help me to fine document for verify LACP support ?
The Aruba AP-224 and AP-225 wireless access points support the IEEE 802.11ac standard for high...
The Aruba AP-224 and AP-225 wireless access points support the IEEE 802.11ac
standard for high-performance WLAN. This access point uses MIMO (Multiple-in,
Multiple-out) technology and other high-throughput mode techniques to deliver
high-performance, 802.11n 2.4 GHz and 802.11ac 5 GHz functionality while
simultaneously supporting existing legacy wireless services. The AP-220 Series
access point works only in conjunction with an Aruba Controller.