Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
Files contained in the ArubaOS folder include multiple downloads.
Download latest software here:
Early Deployement Release 6.4
General Availability Release 6.3.x
Technology Release 188.8.131.52-HDMS
...OS6.X, for different device or other reason?
I would like to know how to find the lastest firmware version and where to download it.
Because above link has already missed.
By the way, what is the difference of the OS8.X and OS6.X, for different device or other reason?
... BTW, OS 6.x are for IAP or AP(2xx,3xx), OS 8.x are for Controllers(7xxx), I think. I...
To william87283, BK
Can't you find over 10MB files at below?
I can find firms and release notes, still.
If you can't find anything, I don't know why you can't.
BTW, OS 6.x are for IAP or AP(2xx,3xx), OS 8.x are for Controllers(7xxx), I think.
I am also in trouble with this site. ;-(
I hope this site will be improved soon.
...web support aruba network, some time I tried to login or register in order to enter the download...
I need AOS 184.108.40.206 for aruba 650 mobility controller device to connect it to aruba ap 205, i have 1 aruba 650 mobility controller and 8 aruba ap 205 units, please help to send ARUBA OS 220.127.116.11 file for both types of devices via email to email@example.com because I failed to download through the web support aruba network, some time I tried to login or register in order to enter the download page but failed. thanks.
...or 18.104.22.168. There are differnt image files for differnt series of controllers. I just took over the...
I need some help with figurating out the upgrade path for our APs. We are currently on 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199_51202 and would like to upgrade our devices to at least version 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206. There are differnt image files for differnt series of controllers. I just took over the management of our APs and I am not familiar with our hardware and the Aruba Central UI doesn't seem to have the controller versions. Could you please help me to get started with the upgrade? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
...the latest version is, but the controllers don't have this function and other than phoning our...
Is there something i can subscribe to that will give me information on what the current recommended release for the Aruba Controllers is? Our Airwave and Clearpass platforms tell me what the latest version is, but the controllers don't have this function and other than phoning our support partners helpdesk and asking if a newer version is out i don't know of an easy way of seeing if i should be upgrading or if there are security updates needing applied.
Download Here: Aruba Instant 220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168
- Find more articles tagged with:
...and many other IAP's. ArubaInstant_Cassiopeia_22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199_52666  ...
This code version 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206 is compatible with IAP 135's , 205's and many other IAP's.
ArubaInstant_Cassiopeia_220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168_52666 --->Aruba Instant code for IAP-134 and IAP-135
ArubaInstant_Taurus_22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199_52666 --->Aruba Instant code for IAP-204/205
If you already have a cluster of IAP 135's running 188.8.131.52, then while introducing the new 205's to the same cluster, you would have to make sure that the current code and country information on 205's are same as that of the IAP 135's, since both these IAP's run on different platforms.
These new units may come with a different code version. You would have to upgrade these 205's to 184.108.40.206, using this file "ArubaInstant_Taurus_220.127.116.11-18.104.22.168_52666" from the support site.
While you upgrade these new units, make sure you connect it to a different subnet than the existing IAP 135's.
**If connected to the same subnet (as that of 135's) , it will receive the master beacon from an IAP 135 (acting as Master) , but won't get the code . In such situation you would see these 205's stuck in slave state.
So, make sure you connect these devices to a different subnet, mention the correct country information (if its rest of the world ) and upgrade to the same version (22.214.171.124) as running in IAP-135's.
Once 205's are up with the new code version , you can unplug it from that subnet and plug it back to the 135's subnet . IAP-135 (master) should then show all these new IAP's under the AP section.
You won't have to repeat this process for further upgrades, once the 135's and 205's are part of same cluster , you would see a colomn added under Maintenance -> Firmware, that allows to add the files for both the platforms.
Download Here: Aruba Instant 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52