Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes"...
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes" and select "Open Stencil". It's worked for me on Visio 2010 and another user that was using a newer version. Hope this helps!
Can anyone give me an answer or point me to the "VRD Campus Networks" documentation for the...
Can anyone give me an answer or point me to the "VRD Campus Networks" documentation for the following questions:
"VLANs are used on the access side of the controller where the APs terminate their GRE tunnels. These VLANs carry traffic back and forth between APs and the controllers. Aruba strongly recommends that edge access VLANs should not be dedicated to APs. The only exception where the APs may have to be deployed on dedicated VLANs is in environments where 802.1X is a requirement on the wired edge. The APs should use the existing edge VLANs as long as they have the ability to reach the mobility controller. Deploying the APs and AMs in the existing VLANs allows for the full use of the Aruba rogue detection capabilities."
Should the AP's be in their own vlan or in the same vlan as clients?