Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
Point-to-point (PTP) wireless connections have many use cases including linking buildings on...
Point-to-point (PTP) wireless connections have many use cases including linking buildings on university campus, creating connections between offshore oil rigs, and eliminating the need to pull fiber cable between buildings on opposite sides of a busy road. This guide will help you select the right hardware platform (including both the AOS-based AP-175 and Aruba¹s new AirMesh products; Choose appropriate antennas and accessories; Identify and overcome some of the most common outdoor installation challenges; Set up and configure the Aruba solution.
This guide covers the deployment of Aruba remote access points (RAP) in fixed telecommuter and...
This guide covers the deployment of Aruba remote access points (RAP) in fixed telecommuter and micro branch office sites, and it is considered part of the base designs guides within the VRD core technologies series. This guide covers the design recommendations for remote network deployment and it explains the various configurations needed to implement a secure, high-performance virtual branch office (VBN) solution with Aruba RAPs.Download here:
The application note focuses on configuration and operation of guest access solutions on ArubaOS...
The application note focuses on configuration and operation of guest access solutions on ArubaOS. The native guest access solution including configuration of the guest access and guest provisioning profiles, guest administration, and captive portal configuration.Download here:
...access points(RAPs), Aruba Instant (IAP),and the Remote Node solution. To address the demands of the...
Virtual Intranet Access (VIA) is part of the Aruba remote access solution that includes remote access points(RAPs), Aruba Instant (IAP),and the Remote Node solution. To address the demands of the current mobile workforce, which requires corporate access from hotspots such as those in airport, hotels, and coffee shops . The Aruba VIA solution is designed to provide secure corporate access to employee laptops and smartphones. This guide will walk through planning and deployment of the VIA solution.
The Aruba Mobility Access Switch family of products provides various features including voice VLAN...
The Aruba Mobility Access Switch family of products provides various features including voice VLAN, Link Layer Discovery Protocol – Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED), and Quality of Service (QoS) to enable successful deployment of VoIP in enterprise networks. This application note addresses traditional techniques and introduces new device-aware support to deploy VoIP phones. This document is intended for all system engineers and network administrators who are deploying a VoIP solution in an enterprise network.Download here:
Here is the latest Aruba Visio Stencil Library. I will update this article when another is rel...
Here is the latest Aruba Visio Stencil Library. I will update this article when another is released.
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes"...
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes" and select "Open Stencil". It's worked for me on Visio 2010 and another user that was using a newer version. Hope this helps!