Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
The application note focuses on configuration and operation of guest access solutions on ArubaOS. The native guest access solution including configuration of the guest access and guest provisioning profiles, guest administration, and captive portal configuration.
This guide covers the deployment of Aruba remote access points (RAP) in fixed telecommuter and micro branch office sites, and it is considered part of the base designs guides within the VRD core technologies series. This guide covers the design recommendations for remote network deployment and it explains the various configurations needed to implement a secure, high-performance virtual branch office (VBN) solution with Aruba RAPs.
unable to download in .pdf :(
unable to download in .pdf :(
...soon as we can and we really appreciate the feedback! JULIA OSTROWSKI OPERATIONS ANALYST...
Hi guys, sorry about that--but thank you so much for letting us know. We will fix this as soon as we can and we really appreciate the feedback!
OPERATIONS ANALYST | CUSTOMER ADVOCACY SALES OPERATIONS
M: 408.396.9193 | @JuliaOstrowski
1320 ORLEANS DR | SUNNYVALE, CA 94089
This guide focuses on configuration of DHCP fingerprinting, which is used in conjunction with user roles on the Aruba Mobility Controller. When a user authenticates, their device type is taken into account. Based on that device type, a new role can be assigned to the device, such as restricting access to certain protocols or completely blocking access.
Are DHCP Options 12, 55, 60 and 81 the only options available to select? The document refers...
Are DHCP Options 12, 55, 60 and 81 the only options available to select? The document refers to them as 'typical values'. Wondering if there are other selectable DHCP Options, such as DHCP Option 61 - Client Identifier.
Thanks for any assistance.
The Aruba Mobility Access Switch family of products provides various features including voice VLAN, Link Layer Discovery Protocol – Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED), and Quality of Service (QoS) to enable successful deployment of VoIP in enterprise networks. This application note addresses traditional techniques and introduces new device-aware support to deploy VoIP phones. This document is intended for all system engineers and network administrators who are deploying a VoIP solution in an enterprise network.
Virtual Intranet Access (VIA) is part of the Aruba remote access solution that includes remote access points(RAPs), Aruba Instant (IAP),and the Remote Node solution. To address the demands of the current mobile workforce, which requires corporate access from hotspots such as those in airport, hotels, and coffee shops . The Aruba VIA solution is designed to provide secure corporate access to employee laptops and smartphones. This guide will walk through planning and deployment of the VIA solution.
When Mobility Access Switch (MAS) devices are added to AirWave, AirWave supports group-level of those devices, the operating system, software suite, and application engine that operates mobility and centralizes control over the entire network environment.
For a complete description of ArubaOS, refer to the ArubaOS User Guide for your specific Aruba Mobility Access Switch version.
- Find more articles tagged with: