Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
unable to download in .pdf :(
The PDF link is still broken, but I was able to locate it at the following URL: http...
The PDF link is still broken, but I was able to locate it at the following URL:
...soon as we can and we really appreciate the feedback! JULIA OSTROWSKI OPERATIONS ANALYST...
Hi guys, sorry about that--but thank you so much for letting us know. We will fix this as soon as we can and we really appreciate the feedback!
OPERATIONS ANALYST | CUSTOMER ADVOCACY SALES OPERATIONS
M: 408.396.9193 | @JuliaOstrowski
1320 ORLEANS DR | SUNNYVALE, CA 94089
Are DHCP Options 12, 55, 60 and 81 the only options available to select? The document refers...
Are DHCP Options 12, 55, 60 and 81 the only options available to select? The document refers to them as 'typical values'. Wondering if there are other selectable DHCP Options, such as DHCP Option 61 - Client Identifier.
Thanks for any assistance.