Search the Community
- Global Forums
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
- Find more articles tagged with:
- arubaos 8.x
- Captive Portal
- customization for internal captive portal
- customize captive portal
- internal captive portal
- Mobility controller
How could i build a individual Captive Portal Page? There is a uploadoption "Custom HTML", but no...
How could i build a individual Captive Portal Page?
There is a uploadoption "Custom HTML", but no template for the Portalpage.
I couldn`t find a description for building a custom portal page in the usermanual for AOS 8.
Where could i upload individual Pictures for the Page ?
It is only possible to upload one file, so i can`t upload any css files etc..
- Find more articles tagged with:
- arubainstant 18.104.22.168-4.1
- arubainstant 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199
- basic rate
- instant access point
- rate se
- transmit rate
When will the ability to modify these options surface to the Airwave Instant Config GUI? ...
When will the ability to modify these options surface to the Airwave Instant Config GUI?
Even if we were able to enter the options via a CLI window in Airwave which would get pushed to the IAP cluster would be a huge advancement. At the moment, if a Cluster is manage by Airwave, the ability to disable g-basic-rates via CLI is not posible.
...Dell server hardware. AirWave install fails with icompatibilities, as it is trying to install...
Attempted to use this article with CentOS 6.7, which includes UEFI boot, and support for the new Dell server hardware.
AirWave install fails with icompatibilities, as it is trying to install older modules (ie. httpd) than already in the OS. There seems to be no way to remove the incompatible lines - for example the newer httpd exists to patch security holes, so going backwards seems the wrong thing to do.
Why has Aruba / AirWave not ported this product to a newer version of CentOS - as of August 2015, CentOS is available with 6.7 and 7.0. Yet AirWave continues to ship with 6.2 which is quite old and lacking much of the newer hardware support.
...interface comes up as "em1" instead of "eth0". All the AirWave scripts reference "eth0". There...
The newer Dell hardware has an ethernet interface naming change - the new interface comes up as "em1" instead of "eth0". All the AirWave scripts reference "eth0". There is a method to rever to the old names, specifically a "biosdevname=0" option which is placed on the kernel line in the /etc/grub.conf file. It is also something which could be added to the kickstart config file bootloader line.
But why am I as a user paying rather large support fees spending my time figuring this out, especially as I don't have access to the sources to really do anything about it ?
Where are the developers ?