Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
...have feature where we could wirte and create our won widget in Airwave. If you have any new...
These are the availalbe custom wedigets in home overview page.
Currently we do not have feature where we could wirte and create our won widget in Airwave. If you have any new thoughts related to widgets . I would recommand to raise feature request with your requirments.
The product header is hardcoded. It only changes if you're on a rebranded OEM version of AirWave.
Airwave-01 below that is your system name. Airwave Management Platform 8.2.2 is...
Airwave-01 below that is your system name. Airwave Management Platform 8.2.2 is showing you the version of Airwave and is NOT the system name.
Thank you friends. I know what you told me. But I want rename " Airwave Management...
Thank you friends. I know what you told me.
But I want rename " Airwave Management Platform 8.2.2 is showing you the version of Airwave" to something, is that possible ?
Thank you so much !
...can create a custom report definition to include just the portions from Client Session that are SSID...
For a breakdown by SSID, you might have better luck trying the Client Session report. Or you can create a custom report definition to include just the portions from Client Session that are SSID based:
Session Data by SSID (List)
Session Data by SSID (Charts)
The summary will give you the unique clients count (designated as unique mac addresses). The SSIDs charts and graphs will reflect if the client switched between SSIDs at all, and give some rough ideas of the most used SSIDs monitored in the environment. You might even like to see the connection modes as well in case you're broadcasting the same SSID over 2.4 and 5 bands.
Robert, I did a custom report per your suggestion and I think that is what I need. I have...
Robert, I did a custom report per your suggestion and I think that is what I need. I have attached it. I have a question about the Time column under the Session Data by SSID. What does the Time column tell me and are the number of days shown valid?
...to other customers. It will get put into the same group/folder as the discovering device and...
Thanks for the document! I understand from what I read there that you can have each site have their own top folder and there have their internal folders with their APs. This way we can restrict each site user to manage only their local APs/controllers.
Is this correct?
That is correct. You may want to change the default group/folder that new devices get put into. That way when a new AP is plugged in, it won't initially be visible to other customers. It will get put into the same group/folder as the discovering device and you can move it about from there.
Airwave lacks the granularity to be a truly multitenant solution, so it should not be sold that way.
Airwave is not designed for a Service Provider multi-tenant strategy. What you describe...
Airwave is not designed for a Service Provider multi-tenant strategy.
What you describe can be done, on a basic level, but it is not a service provider-focused solution.