Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Group Belgium & Luxembourg
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - POLSKA
- Airheads Channel Group ITALY
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
...technical drawing. I went to Visio Cafe and found actual Aruba networking switch visio...
In Visio Pro 2016, all I see are generic looking outline drawings. That just won't do for a technical drawing.
I went to Visio Cafe and found actual Aruba networking switch visio stencils listed under the HPE-Networking section.
The file is HPE-Networking.zip . They are listed by series, 3xxx-switches, 5xxx-switches, etc.
Hope that helps.
Is anyone from Aruba following this who can respond
SAME exact experience on my end as others have reported. This Visio Stencil does not work. Aruba...
SAME exact experience on my end as others have reported. This Visio Stencil does not work. Aruba needs to engage and get us a good template.
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes"...
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes" and select "Open Stencil". It's worked for me on Visio 2010 and another user that was using a newer version. Hope this helps!