Search the Community
- Global Forums
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
- Find more articles tagged with:
- arubaos 8.x
- Mobility controller
...-aruba-mc) *#configure t This controller is managed by a Mobility Master. Configuration changes can...
We have migrated from 6.x to 8.x with a mobility-master.
Do this apply with a mobility-master architecture too? Can I debug users and AP's originating on local-controllers from the mobility-master?
The reason I ask is because I don't seem to be able to do the debug-commands on the local-controllers anymore, and no ap's are active on the mobility-master.
Have I missed something obvious here?
(arubamm) [mynode] (config) #logging ap-debug xx-test-ap level debugging
(arubamm) [mynode] (config) #show ap active
(xx-aruba-mc) *#configure t
This controller is managed by a Mobility Master.
Configuration changes can only be performed on the Mobility Master.
(xx-aruba-mc) *#logging ?