Search the Community
- Global Forums
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
Is that one IAP 103 is connected to the switch act us a mesh portal and other one as the WIFI...
Is that one IAP 103 is connected to the switch act us a mesh portal and other one as the WIFI uplink whcih is acting as a mesh point and we would like to know if we can have the client connected to mesh point IAP 103 downlink on the other vlan say 400; if that`s the case it should work with configurfing the uplink mesh portal switch side as a trunk port for the traffic to go through.
When we say IAP 103 is connected to controller as PSK SSID on tunnel mode ? is the AP already converted to campus AP mode on the controller ? Please clarify if we are talking about Campus, IAP or IAP mesh or Controller mesh deployment ?
..., can i have the wired port profile configured as access to vlan 400? Can my wired port...
Okay. I have IAP103, that has a wifi-uplink. it is connected to a WPA2-PSK SSID(tunnel mode, vlan310) advertised from a AP that is connected to a controller.
With eth0-bridging on the IAP103, can i have the wired port profile configured as access to vlan 400?
Can my wired port profile(be configured as trunk)? I will connect a switch down the IAP103.