Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
This is a great document and all the VRDs are. My comment is this one document has the 600 series...
This is a great document and all the VRDs are. My comment is this one document has the 600 series controller which are end of life/sale. I wounder if there is someone working on a newer version that replaces them with 700 series?
...enable both MCAST Rate Optimization and DMO, but also rise DMO threshold to 80. How can be...
Thanks for your writing, very useful. I have a question on Mcast. On page 9 you recomend to enable both MCAST Rate Optimization and DMO, but also rise DMO threshold to 80. How can be preferable to use 80 TXOPs instead of broadcasting the MCAST frame at the optimized rate? Could you please point me to any reading to understand? Thanks!!!
[EDITED] An Aruba engineer kindly helped with this basic question. Mcast frames do not use MCS datarates and contains a single packet per PDU. DMO uses MCS datarates and many packets can be aggregated.