Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
This lab setup document emulates the recommended campus and remote access point networks discussed in the Aruba Campus Networks Validated Reference Designand the Aruba Remote Access Point (RAP) Networks Validated Reference Design. All the screenshots and command-line interface (CLI) configurations in the Aruba Campus Networks Validated Reference Design and the Aruba Remote Access Point (RAP) Networks Validated Reference Design are from this setup.
Here is the latest Aruba Visio Stencil Library. I will update this article when another is released.
...stencils listed under the HPE-Networking section. http://www.visiocafe.com/hpe.htm The...
In Visio Pro 2016, all I see are generic looking outline drawings. That just won't do for a technical drawing.
I went to Visio Cafe and found actual Aruba networking switch visio stencils listed under the HPE-Networking section.
The file is HPE-Networking.zip . They are listed by series, 3xxx-switches, 5xxx-switches, etc.
Hope that helps.
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes"...
Hi all. To open this file, I create a new drawing, then in the stencils window, go to "More Shapes" and select "Open Stencil". It's worked for me on Visio 2010 and another user that was using a newer version. Hope this helps!
Providing wireless connectivity at remote sites has been a challenge for organizations with distributed locations, such as retail chains and K-12 school districts. These organizations need robust WLAN functionality,including voice and video optimization, high reliability, and strong security. They also need a solution that is affordable both to buy and to operate in a distributed environment. The solution must be able to be deployed rapidly, and configured and managed centrally. In addition to these requirements, certain organizations, like hotel operators, restaurant owners, retailers, and other distributed enterprises, must comply with data privacy regulations such as the Payment Card Industry (PCI), Data Security Standard, and HIPAA for healthcare. Ingeneral, these organizations need a feature-rich, enterprise-grade WLAN that can be deployed rapidly atgeographically-dispersed locations that have limited or no on-site IT resources.
The Aruba Instant architecture is designed to address these situations. Aruba Instant combines enterprise grade WLAN performance, security, and scalability with industry-leading ease-of-use and affordability. With Aruba Instant, the entire deployment process is automated, including zero-touch provisioning, firmware upgrades, and inventory management. You can deploy thousands of Aruba IAPs cost-effectively anywhere in the world with unprecedented speed and ease.
With the launch of mobile devices in 2007, the use of Wi-Fi increased exponentially. To support increased number of clients on wireless Local Area Network (WLAN), network administrators started adding more VLANs with smaller subnet size for wireless clients, and VLAN Pooling became popular concept. Today, the requirement from WLAN has changed quite a bit compared to a decade ago. Increased use of IPv6 and large number of mobile devices roaming across the campus has increased the complexity of WLAN design.
Rather than using conventional design with VLAN Pooling and multiple smaller subnets, we think that there is a better way to design WLAN today using “Single VLAN with One Large Subnet" to serve all the wireless clients connecting to an SSID. This paper explains how we came to this conclusion
RF and Roaming Optimization for Aruba 802.11ac Networks
This Solution guide covers design recommendations and best practices to achieve best RF performance and seamless roaming on Aruba 802.11ac Networks. This solution guide is best applicable for office and university campus/dorms environments. It mainly covers four areas: 1) AP Placement, 2) RF Consideration, 3) Roaming Optimization, 4) Device Specific Recommendations.
This solution guide is designed for Aruba Mobility controllers running ArubaOS 6.3.x and later. It assumes that reader has a working knowledge of Aruba WLAN architecture and has already deployed it in an enterprise or campus environment.
This document provides best practices for leveraging AirWave to monitor and manage your Aruba infrastructure. Aruba wireless infrastructure provides a wealth of functionality such as firewall, VPN, remote AP, IDS, IPS, and ARM, as well as an abundance of statistical information.
- Find more articles tagged with:
.... You can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org Regards, Vishnu
The hardware sizing guide is gloabal to any 8.0.x release. However, if we would like to break down based on enviroment and get the spec i can help you with that. Please drop me an email so that i could sent you couple of question to understand your enviroment and suggest the spec.
You can email me on email@example.com