Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Airheads Channel Group - Denmark
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
...services controller running version 220.127.116.11. Am trying to connect AP's model no 305, 315, 220, 270...
Am new for this Aruba wireless networks, I want to install aruba 7010 controller in my network.
I installed license and connected in network, able to connect via SSH and web. But it will not detect the AP's which is connected in network.
My product is Aruba 7010 cloud services controller running version 18.104.22.168. Am trying to connect AP's model no 305, 315, 220, 270, 275. Hope AP's running version is 6.5.x.
During my search recommended to upgrade the firmware to ArubaOS_70xx_22.214.171.124_57757, process started to download the software. It takes time.
Help me to resolve this AP discovering issue and share me some guidelines to standard configuration.
- Find more articles tagged with:
This guide details the advanced guest access features available to organizations through the combination of Aruba’s Amigopod and Mobility Controller solutions. This includes details of workflow management, RADIUS configuration, AAA configuration, and testing of the solution. This guide builds on the network defined in the Campus VRD.
This VRD covers the deployment of Aruba WLAN in a typical campus network, and it is considered part of the Base Designs within the VRD core technologies series. This guide covers the design recommendations for a campus deployment and it explains the various configurations needed to implement the Aruba secure, highperformance, multimedia grade WLAN solution in large campuses.
Aruba WLAN has a logical four-tier operating model that consists of these four layers:
Management - The management layer consists of AirWave®. AirWave provides a single point of management for the WLAN, including reporting, heat maps, centralized configuration, and troubleshooting.
Network services - The network services layer consists of master mobility controllers and Amigopod. Amigopod provides secure and flexible visitor management services. The master controllers provide a control plane for the Aruba WLAN that spans the physical geography of the wired network. The control plane does not directly deal with user traffic or access points (APs). Instead the control plane provides services such as whitelist coordination, valid AP lists, Control Plane Security (CPSec) certificates, Radio Frequency Protect (RFProtect™) coordination, and Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) or authentication, authorization, and accounting (AAA) proxy.
Aggregation - The aggregation layer is the interconnect point where the AP, air monitor (AM), and spectrum monitor (SM) traffic aggregates. This layer provides a logical point for enforcement of roles and policies on centralized traffic that enters or exits the enterprise LAN.
Network access - The network access layer is comprised of APs, AMs, and SMs that work together with the aggregation layer controllers to overlay the Aruba WLAN.
Planning and Overview
Requirements and Planning
Centralized WLAN Basic Concepts
Policy Enforcement Firewall
VLAN Design and Mobility
Client Roaming and RF Optimization
Campus WLAN Deployment