Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
...services controller running version 188.8.131.52. Am trying to connect AP's model no...
Am new for this Aruba wireless networks, I want to install aruba 7010 controller in my network.
I installed license and connected in network, able to connect via SSH and web. But it will not detect the AP's which is connected in network.
My product is Aruba 7010 cloud services controller running version 184.108.40.206. Am trying to connect AP's model no 305, 315, 220, 270, 275. Hope AP's running version is 6.5.x.
During my search recommended to upgrade the firmware to ArubaOS_70xx_220.127.116.11_57757, process started to download the software. It takes time.
Help me to resolve this AP discovering issue and share me some guidelines to standard configuration.
This guide covers the design guidelines to deploy Lync on Aruba WLAN with mobility controllers and ...This guide covers the design guidelines to deploy Lync on Aruba WLAN with mobility controllers and Aruba instant in a Campus and Distributed Enterprise environments. It covers RF Planning and Design guidelines, Network topology considerations, QoS guidelines, Configuration, Troubleshooting and Scalability guidelines for Lync deployment. It discusses both Lync on-prem and Lync online deployments with multi-site Lync architecture. This guide requires basic understanding of Lync architecture and advanced understanding of network topology and WLAN deployments.
This guide details the advanced guest access features available to organizations through the combin...
This guide details the advanced guest access features available to organizations through the combination of Aruba’s Amigopod and Mobility Controller solutions. This includes details of workflow management, RADIUS configuration, AAA configuration, and testing of the solution. This guide builds on the network defined in the Campus VRD.