Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Airheads Channel Group - UK and Ireland
- Airheads Channel Group (German speaking)
- Airheads Channel Group - France
- Airheads Channel Groep – Nederland
- Airheads Channel Group - Italy
- Airheads Channel Group - Taiwan
- Airheads Channel Group - Singapore
- Airheads Channel Group - Malaysia
- Airheads Channel Group – Norway
- Airheads Channel Group South Africa
- Airheads Channel Group Bechtle
- Airheads Channel Group - Denmark
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
Files contained in the ArubaOS folder include multiple downloads.
Download latest software here:
Early Deployement Release 6.4
General Availability Release 6.3.x
Technology Release 126.96.36.199-HDMS
...OS6.X, for different device or other reason?
I would like to know how to find the lastest firmware version and where to download it.
Because above link has already missed.
By the way, what is the difference of the OS8.X and OS6.X, for different device or other reason?
... BTW, OS 6.x are for IAP or AP(2xx,3xx), OS 8.x are for Controllers(7xxx), I think. I...
To william87283, BK
Can't you find over 10MB files at below?
I can find firms and release notes, still.
If you can't find anything, I don't know why you can't.
BTW, OS 6.x are for IAP or AP(2xx,3xx), OS 8.x are for Controllers(7xxx), I think.
I am also in trouble with this site. ;-(
I hope this site will be improved soon.
...web support aruba network, some time I tried to login or register in order to enter the download...
I need AOS 188.8.131.52 for aruba 650 mobility controller device to connect it to aruba ap 205, i have 1 aruba 650 mobility controller and 8 aruba ap 205 units, please help to send ARUBA OS 184.108.40.206 file for both types of devices via email to email@example.com because I failed to download through the web support aruba network, some time I tried to login or register in order to enter the download page but failed. thanks.
...or 220.127.116.11. There are differnt image files for differnt series of controllers. I just took over the...
I need some help with figurating out the upgrade path for our APs. We are currently on 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124_51202 and would like to upgrade our devices to at least version 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52. There are differnt image files for differnt series of controllers. I just took over the management of our APs and I am not familiar with our hardware and the Aruba Central UI doesn't seem to have the controller versions. Could you please help me to get started with the upgrade? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
...should be upgrading or if there are security updates needing applied. thanks.
Is there something i can subscribe to that will give me information on what the current recommended release for the Aruba Controllers is? Our Airwave and Clearpass platforms tell me what the latest version is, but the controllers don't have this function and other than phoning our support partners helpdesk and asking if a newer version is out i don't know of an easy way of seeing if i should be upgrading or if there are security updates needing applied.
Download Here: Aruba Instant 184.108.40.206-220.127.116.11
Download Here: Aruba Instant 18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124
Files contained in the ClearPass folder include:
Download software here:
ClearPass 6.5.0 CP-SW-EVAL (Evaluation OVF)
This EVAL MAJOR release has no new resource requirements. The requirements are provided below just for reference.
- 2 Virtual CPUs
- 80 GB disk space
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 Gigabit virtual switched ports
Download latest software here (3.7): http://support.arubanetworks.com/DownloadSoftware/tabid/75/DMXModule/510/Default.aspx?EntryId=6517