Search the Community
- Global Forums
- Aruba Support KBs
- Community KBs
- ClearPass Exchange Recipes
- Aruba Support Documentation
- Software Downloads
- Knowledge Base
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
...web support aruba network, some time I tried to login or register in order to enter the download...
I need AOS 184.108.40.206 for aruba 650 mobility controller device to connect it to aruba ap 205, i have 1 aruba 650 mobility controller and 8 aruba ap 205 units, please help to send ARUBA OS 220.127.116.11 file for both types of devices via email to email@example.com because I failed to download through the web support aruba network, some time I tried to login or register in order to enter the download page but failed. thanks.
...or 18.104.22.168. There are differnt image files for differnt series of controllers. I just took over the...
I need some help with figurating out the upgrade path for our APs. We are currently on 22.214.171.124-126.96.36.199_51202 and would like to upgrade our devices to at least version 188.8.131.52 or 184.108.40.206. There are differnt image files for differnt series of controllers. I just took over the management of our APs and I am not familiar with our hardware and the Aruba Central UI doesn't seem to have the controller versions. Could you please help me to get started with the upgrade? Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Is there something i can subscribe to that will give me information on what the current recommended release for the Aruba Controllers is? Our Airwave and Clearpass platforms tell me what the latest version is, but the controllers don't have this function and other than phoning our support partners helpdesk and asking if a newer version is out i don't know of an easy way of seeing if i should be upgrading or if there are security updates needing applied.
..., please let me know (or click the orange button on the top of the page to contact our Sales experts...
Hi Jonathan, unfortunately our software downloads are (for the most part) only for our customers with a valid support contract. If you would like a member of our sales team to contact you, please let me know (or click the orange button on the top of the page to contact our Sales experts.
OPERATIONS ANALYST | CUSTOMER ADVOCACY SALES OPERATIONS
M: 408.396.9193 | @JULIAOSTROWSKI
1320 ORLEANS DR | SUNNYVALE, CA 94089