Search the Community
- ClearPass Recipe Review
- ClearPass Recipe Submission
- Admin Tool - Assign Role in Bulk
- Admin Tool - User Search
- CWNP Conf 2015
- Airheads Conference Vegas 2015
- Wlan Pro Conference 2015
- Airheads Conference Shanghai 2014
- WLAN Pro Conf EU 2014
- CWNP Conference 2014 (Sep 22 - 24)
- Airheads Local 2014
- Wireless Field Day 7 (Aug 6-8, 2014)
- Black Hat 2014 Contest
- Airheads EMEA Italy 2014 (June 9 - 13)
- Americas Airheads Conference 2014
- WLAN Professionals Summit 2014
- Airheads Roadshow 2013
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2013
- APJ Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2013
- Americas Airheads Conference 2012
- APJ Airheads Conference 2012
- EMEA Airheads Conference 2012
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: How to Enter - Contest Terms & Conditions
- Airheads EMEA 2012 Contest: Create your Entry to Win Here!
- Airheads Conferences Prior to 2012
- Americas Airheads Local Events 2012
- EMEA Airheads Local Events 2012
- Wireless Field Day 3 @ Aruba Networks
- Wireless Tech Field Day 2- Silicon Valley
- Wi-Fi Mobility Symposium- San Jose, CA USA
- SDN Apps
- Connector Translation Testing area
Hi, We have 2 controllers, 7220 with OS 6.5, would you please help answer the following: - What is the latest OS that is compatable with 7220? - is there a risk to upgrade from OS 6.5 to 8...
I have 1 aruba 2930F 48G 4SFP+, 2 24G POE+ 4SFP+ switches. How should I stack them? Can I stack all 3? or just 2 24 poe+?
Hi All, AirWave is reporting that hitless failover is not possible on our cluster. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to offer any detail as to why it's not possible. I believe I have everything ...
Hi! I am configuring SNMP in an aruba switch 5412R, and I dont get to make it works. I have been troubleshooting and I got the attached results. Does anyone know which is the problem?
a week ago
Hi Community, I'd configured an external captive portal. It was working fine on version 18.104.22.168. After upgrading to 22.214.171.124, Clients are able to get the external captive portal page but ...
Does aruba controller support switching vlan using CoA after authenticated? I have aruba 3600 and AP configured vlan id(1, 40, 50,...). When client phone connect to the AP, my ra...
I have a remote site with 2 remote access points. The SSID they are on is set to bridge mode. I have a new wireless printer there. Only clients connecte to the same SSID as the printer can p...
Hello, I'd like to get some feedback from the community.. I think the general consensus is that single large VLANs seem to be preferred over VLAN pooling (as far as controllers go) but I'm w...