Atmosphere 2017 Info

Community Administrator

Atmosphere 2017 - Nashville, Tennessee

[ Edited ]

ATM post pic.PNG

The economy has changed. Simple, repeatable tasks have been outsourced or automated – making innovative thinking the key to success. How do you create an environment to attract and empower innovative thinkers? What is the role of technology and IT leaders? Join 2,500 networking experts to hear Aruba’s vision for “smart spaces,” plus technical innovations in intelligent access. Learn how to close security gaps while supporting the workplace flexibility and collaboration – and help your organization gain an innovation edge.

Airheads@Atmosphere

Designed by engineers for engineers, Airheads@Atmosphere lays out the technical vision of cloud networking and “smart spaces,” plus today’s innovations in intelligent access. Keynotes and hands-on sessions teach you how to: close security gaps while supporting the workplace flexibility and collaboration tools needed for organizational creativity; redefine the value of IT; and help your organization gain an innovation edge. Each track offers both beginner and advanced sessions.

Airheads Tracks:

Track #1: Digital Workplace Foundation: Innovate to Simplify
Track #2: Digital Workplace Services: Work Smarter Not Harder
Track #3: Securing Your Wired, Wireless & IOT Networks with ClearPass
Track #4: Innovations in Smart Spaces and Operational Technologies with Indoor Location Services and IoT
Track #5: The New Network Architecture: Public Cloud, Private Cloud, and On-Premises

Track #6: Tomorrow’s Technology Innovation

Join us in Nashville

Atmosphere 2017 will be held at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN. Located just minutes away from the airport, experience the finest in southern hospitality and the energy of Music City at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center.

MORE ABOUT THIS VENUE

Agenda - Download here

Speakers - Content is king, and our speakers deliver the best mobility content on the planet. From our founder and president to industry innovators, Atmosphere 2017 has a full lineup to engage and enlighten you.

CWNA, ACMP, Security +
New Contributor

Re: Atmosphere 2017 - Nashville, Tennessee

I tried to register but they're saying its sold out. But I can if I have a prepaid Airheads discount code? Where do I get that from, thanks.

Aruba Employee

Just came back from Atmosphere...it was great!  Anyone know where I can download the presentations?

Thank you!

Community Administrator

[ Edited ]

The content will be available in roughly 3 weeks. You will receive an email alerting you about the availability of the content.

CWNA, ACMP, Security +
Aruba Employee

Fantastic.  Thank you.

New Contributor

Hi,

Do you know when will the contents be available from the sessions at Atmosphere?

Thanks,

Dipesh Kashiv

Search Airheads
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: