How do I create an eval account for Aruba Central?
Aruba Central is a convenient software-as-a-service subscription in the cloud that gives IT organizations a simple, secure and cost-effective way to manage controller less Aruba Instant wireless LANs as well as Mobility Access Switches.
The journey of every aruba central customer starts with an Eval Account. This article gives you a glimpse of how to create one and get the lead in managing your network via cloud.
Lets Start !!!
3. On this page, once you agree with the Terms and conditions, click on "Sign up now"
4. Then comes the first page of account creation process, which would prompt you for the email address.
The email you mention here, would be your login ID to Aruba Central Portal.
5. The next page would be requesting more details to register with Aruba Central.
6. Once you click "Sign Up" button, a verification email would be sent to the email account that you just mentioned while registration.
As shown below:
7. Activating the account thus completes the eval account creation for Aruba Cetral.
The page would automatically redirect to login page, where you can enter the credentials to login into Aruba Central account.
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2020 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.