How to reboot Entire cluster in Aruba central
Starting from Aruba central version 2.4.2, We have ability to reboot the entire swarm on Aruba central.
To reboot an Instant AP cluster:
1. From the app selector, click Monitoring & Reports and go to Network Overview > APs.
2. Select List of Up APs. The Access Points table displays a list of Instant APs in the group.
3. In the Access Points table, select the master Instant AP to reboot.
4. In the Actions drop-down list, click Reboot Swarm.
5. In the Reboot dialog box, click Continue.