How does the VIA "Connect on Demand" work?
"Connect on Demand" is a feature on VIA app for IOS devices that allows the app to setup VPN when accessing the corporate networks.
Below is how connect-on-demand works:
- On the controller set for example, "arubanetworks.com" as the DNS suffix in the connection profile.
- On the iOS client, download the above profile (Make sure you are not in intranet network, so that arubanetworks.com internal IPs are not accessible)
- Disconnect VIA (If it is already connected) and enable “Connect-on-demand” from settings->VPN tab.
- Launch any server/resource in "arubanetworks.com" domain. For example, launch “intranet.arubanetworks.com” in the iOS device.
- VIA triggers on-demand and connects.