Product and Software: This article applies to Aruba ECS and ArubaOS 4.x.
A new client that connects to the network is directed to a web page to download the Persistent Agent. After the Agent has been downloaded, it must be installed on the client machine.Install on Windows Clients
1) Double-click the Persistent Agent.exe icon.The Welcome window displays.
2) Click Next.A progress window appears showing the status of the installation. The Installation Complete window displays.
3) Click Finish.The Agent Icon appears in the system tray on the right. Right-click options for the icon are About and Show Messages.
Install on Mac OS X
1) On the client machine, locate and open the Persistent Agent.dmg folder that was downloaded.
2) Double-click the Persistent Agent.pkg.
3) Click Continue to start the installation.
4) Select the drive where the persistent agent is to be installed, then click Continue.
5) Click Install to begin the installation of the agent on the local machine.
6) Enter the local machine's administrator credentials and click OK.
7) Click Close when the installation is complete.
8) Go to the desktop and unmount the Persistent Agent Installer by dragging it to the trash bin.
The Agent automatically communicates with the NAC Application Server to authenticate the client credentials. Enter username and password, and then click OK. The user is authenticated and registered
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.