Question: Can we do machine authentication in Aruba Instant?
Product and Software: This article applies to all Aruba Instant platforms and versions.
To enable machine authentication in Aruba Instant, follow these steps:
1) Log in to the Aruba Instant AP (IAP) and see this screen:
2) In the Networks section:
3) Click New, which displays this screen:
4) Enter the name for the SSID and click Next.
5) Click the Security tab, select the preferred Authentication method, and click Next.
6) Click the Access tab to configure the machine authentication.
7) In the left frame, select Role-based.
8) Check the Enforce Machine Authentication box, which activates the Machine auth and User auth drop-down boxes.
Use these boxes to do machine authentication on the IAP in the same way as it is done on the controller.
Under the user auth only what should that setting be set to? There is a default wired port and obviouslt all the SSID roles show up as well.
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2021 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.