Imagine if every additional device installed on your network had to be accompanied by its own set of wiring depending on the amount of power required. Luckily, with existing Power over Ethernet (PoE) standards, organizations no longer need to add additional wiring for every new device. PoE allows for flexible architecture, cost savings, and easy scalability of your network. Now, PoE+ provides the maximum amount of power over Cat5 cabling. Again, this means more power, more flexibility, and more savings.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is jam-packed with PoE+ power and is designed for customers creating collaborative, mobile workplaces that require powerful wired networks to support the growing number of mobile and IoT devices. These Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave.
We have just released new models of the 2930F with built-in 10GbE uplinks and now up to 740W PoE+.
Introducing the 2930F Models
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series comes in both TAA-Compliant options and non-TAA-Compliant options. TAA-Compliant products are approved to be acquired and used by the United States Government. Of these, there are various port options as well as fully upgraded PoE+ up to 740W and non-PoE+ options to choose from.
2930F Product Highlights
- Simple deployment and management with ClearPass Policy Manager, AirWave support, Central, and Zero Touch Provisioning.
- Powerful PoE+ models and non-PoE models to provide flexibility. Up to 740W PoE+ for powering APs, cameras and IoT devices. Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks in 8, 24, and 48 GbE port models.
- Innovative security with Tunnel Node Support, which transports network traffic on a per-port basis to an Aruba controller. This enables device authentication in situations where there is a lack of security software, and it harnesses the policy capabilities of the Aruba Mobility Controller.
- Simple design for quiet operation in an office environment.
- Great investment protection- license-free with a lifetime warranty.
Read about the Aruba Campus Switching Solution Brief and Aruba 2930F Switches.
What are your organization’s biggest challenges with the new influx of devices for the digital workplace?
Did you like this blog? Share it on social media or give it a thumbs up using the buttons below.