I have really strange issue on more customers sides. Users associated to IAP sometimes can't ping GW. They are connected to the SSID which vlan is tagged towards L3 switch where their GW is located. When I am chcecking user-table on IAP, everything seems ok, user is associated and authenticated, he has even IP address.
Strange is that I have more users connected to the same SSID and some of them are working without issue and some of them sometimes have issue sometimes not. According to my findings, restart of PC does not help but restart of IAP will solve issue for short period (do not know exactly, something like around half or full day it is working then fine).
I was thinking that it can be incompatibility between .ax and old protocols so I have disabled .ax, but does not help.
I am thinking to take .11 packet capture, maybe I'll see some unexpected packet flow or something. Really not sure what could be issue for the moment.
Do you have any idea, please?
what version of Instant firmware are you running?
for AP-505s it is better to run them on 188.8.131.52
on one site we are using 8.5 and second site we are using 8.6.
For the moment I am trying to simulate issue, trying to find out when exactly issue will occur. Unfortunately, in my lab it is still everything ok. I will try one more day to simulate and I'll see.
Then I'll upgrade.
I'll let you know.
I have updated my IAPs to 8.7.1 and so far no issues with connections of the PCs.
THX for help.
At Aruba, we believe that the most dynamic customer experiences happen at the Edge. Our mission is to deliver innovative solutions that harness data at the Edge to drive powerful business outcomes.
© Copyright 2020 Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LPAll Rights Reserved.