Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

IAP-103 latest firmware download failure

This thread has been viewed 34 times
  • 1.  IAP-103 latest firmware download failure

Posted Jun 01, 2021 03:52 PM
    Hi all,

We are running some IAP-103 on firmware 6.5.4.4_62887 and it needs to be updated.
    Since the automatic update function is not working (no response from server), I 'd like to install the image manually.

I found that ArubaInstant_Pegasus_6.5.4.20_80109 is the latest firmware for the IAP-103. https://asp.arubanetworks.com/downloads/software/RmlsZTo0ZGVlMjcyNi1iMWUxLTExZWItYjI5ZC0yYmNlMGJlYjU4YjM%3D

But when I download the file, I get an error:
    HttpErrorResponse

• 2.  RE: IAP-103 latest firmware download failure

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 02, 2021 04:28 AM
    I just tried, and the firmware downloads fine for me. Do you still have that issue?

As I can't reproduce, please contact Aruba Support or send an email to asp-feedback@hpe.com to get investigated why you can't download the firmware.

------------------------------
    Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: IAP-103 latest firmware download failure

Posted Jun 08, 2021 06:26 AM
    Hi Herman,

Thank you, all OK now.

Cheers, Peter

Peter Hollebrand