Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Aruba 515 access point

This thread has been viewed 44 times
  • 1.  Aruba 515 access point

Posted Mar 24, 2021 02:43 AM
    Hello team,
    We are using 3 Aruba 515 access points in a cluster, users are getting fluctuations in internet connectivity while connected on SSID .to use internet they have to reset the wifi connection .
    I don't understand what may be the problem here . please help.

------------------------------
    Shivam Ojha

• 2.  RE: Aruba 515 access point

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 24, 2021 05:39 AM
    Make sure you are on the latest software (8.7.1.2 or 8.6.0.8 or newer). In earlier versions some low level driver issues were found that could be the related to what you see. If you see the issues on specific devices, you can try to upgrade the wireless drivers. Some older Windows 10 drivers are known to have issues with 802.11ax networks.

Reach out to Aruba TAC support if you are already on the latest version.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: Aruba 515 access point

Posted Mar 24, 2021 06:56 AM
    Software version ks 8.7.1.1_ 78245

Thanks & Regards,

Shivam Ojha

Mobile : 7743901736

Orbit Techsol (W) PVT LTD

• 4.  RE: Aruba 515 access point

Posted Mar 24, 2021 07:27 AM
    Please suggest from where I can download the latest version

Thanks & Regards,

Shivam Ojha

Mobile : 7743901736

Orbit Techsol (W) PVT LTD

• 5.  RE: Aruba 515 access point

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Mar 24, 2021 07:56 AM
    Please work with Aruba TAC Support, as 8.7.1.1 should not be much different from 8.7.1.2 from this perspective.

Firmware can be found on the Aruba Support Portal (asp.arubanetworks.com).

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.