Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

issue in controller and flags in some access point

This thread has been viewed 20 times
  • 1.  issue in controller and flags in some access point

Posted Dec 16, 2021 11:05 AM
    HI,

I HAVE 2MM IN HQ 
    AND 1 cluster between 2 MC 7005 in HQ
    AND ONE CONTROLLER IN EACH BRANCH 

i configure ap in mode cap in each  site to terminate to controller in site 
    and configure also ap -bridge mode if controller in each site down all aps terminat to HQ SITE 
    ---i have issue now some access point in 2 site terminate to HQ  but when return to site again not going to site still in hq branch 
    ---- 2nd issue one branch master unreachable
    -----3rd issue all APs is up  but now i  have issue flag in access point(rIL)
    ----last issue :-
    i have latency when using wireless 

thanks for support

------------------------------
    mohamed gamal

• 2.  RE: issue in controller and flags in some access point

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 16, 2021 12:56 PM

"L" usually means unlicensed AP.  

Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

• 3.  RE: issue in controller and flags in some access point

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Dec 17, 2021 11:02 AM
    With these many issues, reach out to your Aruba partner or Aruba Support to get you started.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.