Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 19 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Bandwidth Limit

This thread has been viewed 46 times
  • 1.  Bandwidth Limit

Posted Apr 15, 2022 07:53 AM
    Hi Dear 

The bandwidth limit of aruba controller is 40M per user, but the customer's actual test upload and download only reach 20M. Is this normal? Because I tested the upload and download in my own experimental environment to about 30M, but I don't know where the problem is, the channel utilization and load of the AP are normal.

------------------------------
    leo ma

• 2.  RE: Bandwidth Limit

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 04, 2022 10:14 AM
    What are the speeds that you get if you disable the bandwidth limits?
    How are you testing the upload and download speed?

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 3.  RE: Bandwidth Limit

Posted May 04, 2022 08:25 PM
    hi robers
       1.disable the bandwidth limits speed is normal
       2.sftp to server download and internet speedtest
       3.The AP is 345, the channel utilization is not high, the number of connections is about 25, and there are no high-traffic clients
       4.In the lab test, the speed limit is 40M, and it can run to about 30M, which is the normal speed
       5.I understand that the bandwidth speed limit should be able to run to the maximum,

leo ma

• 4.  RE: Bandwidth Limit

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 05, 2022 09:49 AM
    Then that doesn't sound as expected. Please open a ticket with Aruba Support. They may be able to find out what is causing this.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 5.  RE: Bandwidth Limit

Posted May 09, 2022 09:11 PM
    hi Robers
        thanks

leo ma