Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 22 hours ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Instant on AP12 - flash green system light

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Instant on AP12 - flash green system light

Posted Apr 14, 2021 02:23 PM
    Hello,

I purchased an Instant On AP12 access point, and it's been working fine until today, where the system light just flashes green.

I've tried resetting the unit, which doesn't work. I have another AP12 which is working fine (tried switching cables over which didn't work either).

Any ideas what I can do? HPE support won't talk to me because i'm a home user and not enterprise, so kinda stuck! 

Thanks

------------------------------
    Surbjot Sandhu
    ------------------------------

• 2.  RE: Instant on AP12 - flash green system light

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Apr 19, 2021 07:22 PM
    Hi Surbjot,

Here is a link to the Installation Guide for AP12: Aruba AP12 Installation Guide

Within this PDF you can find the following chart which indicates what each LED state means.

Instant On Help Center

There is also a community specific to Instant On which may be worth looking in to as well. There might be some different answers there that are specific to Instant On. https://community.arubainstanton.com/community/discuss

Blinking Green LED indicates that it is starting up. Do you see any Amber light also? That would indicate that the device is waiting to be setup. Have you installed the App on your mobile?