Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

8.9.0.0_81161

This thread has been viewed 21 times
  • 1.  8.9.0.0_81161

Posted Nov 09, 2021 10:21 AM
    Hello Everyone,

We are using Radius for MAC Authentication and I am wondering if their is anyway to automatically disconnect clients that don't authenticate to the Radius server?

Another words

1) An Un-Authorized Clients tries authenticate to my Radius SSID they fail
    2) They are having on to the AP listed as Deny All with a 169.xxx.xxx.xxx IP Address 

Any to just drop them completely so, the AP is keeping them?

Thanks

Bob

------------------------------
    Bob Nogueira

• 2.  RE: 8.9.0.0_81161

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted Nov 09, 2021 12:48 PM
    This post was removed

• 3.  RE: 8.9.0.0_81161

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 10, 2021 12:34 PM
    I'm quite sure the client is disconnected. You just see the entry still there so you know there was something wrong.

Do you see from the client side still connected? That should not be the case.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.

• 4.  RE: 8.9.0.0_81161

Posted Nov 10, 2021 12:59 PM
    Thanks ~ I was just hoping to see them disappear (not show up) as we have a lot of students who try to get on our network.

Bob Nogueira