Controllerless Networks

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

Instant Mode - the controllerless Wi-Fi solution that's easy to set up, is loaded with security and smarts, and won't break your budget
Expand all | Collapse all

Dynamic vlan - With Google Workspace LDAP

This thread has been viewed 9 times
  • 1.  Dynamic vlan - With Google Workspace LDAP

Posted Sep 08, 2021 08:30 AM
    Hi all,
    We configured the G Suite LDAP with FreeRADIUS server with the great support of our group.
    One more help requested from the user for the following requirements
    I am sorry for any inconvenience for this mail
    We are having different WLAN SSIDs in our campus. (Aruba Instant OS)
    Similarly there are different OU in the Google Workspace
    For Example
    OU faculty: vlan 10
    OU PG Student: vlan 20
    OU UG Student: vlan 30
    Our requirement is to assign the different vlan ID for each OU of the Google Workspace while login. 
    In the above page they explained about the different groups. Can we apply the same for the OU?
    Your suggestions would be highly appreciated...

------------------------------
    THIRUNAVUKKARASU P

• 2.  RE: Dynamic vlan - With Google Workspace LDAP

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 08, 2021 10:08 AM
    I think this is more a FreeRADIUS question. If there is no response here, posting the same in a FreeRADIUS forum may result in a better audience to provide answers.

Herman Robers
    ------------------------
    If you have urgent issues, always contact your Aruba partner, distributor, or Aruba TAC Support. Check https://www.arubanetworks.com/support-services/contact-support/ for how to contact Aruba TAC. Any opinions expressed here are solely my own and not necessarily that of Hewlett Packard Enterprise or Aruba Networks.

In case your problem is solved, please invest the time to post a follow-up with the information on how you solved it. Others can benefit from that.