Education - Australia / New Zealand

View Only
last person joined: 26 days ago 

A local community of education customers across Australia / NZ. This group will be moderated by HPE Aruba Networking staff and kept up to date with any upcoming training or events that are relevant to the EDU space.
Expand all | Collapse all

How Clearpass can help with your school's personal device program (or BYOD)

This thread has been viewed 2 times
  • 1.  How Clearpass can help with your school's personal device program (or BYOD)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted May 18, 2016 09:10 AM

Many of you are probably aware of Clearpass and it's extensive capabilities. You probably also know it has a great OnBoarding function that makes it really easy for students to securely connect their personal devices to the school Wi-Fi but its always very satisfying to see the benefits technology like this brings to the classroom from one of our customers who is using it every day.  Take a look at this case study to learn more.

Ascham School

• 2.  RE: How Clearpass can help with your school's personal device program (or BYOD)

Posted Jun 23, 2016 04:19 AM

Any examples of schools or businesses using this in New Zealand?

• 3.  RE: How Clearpass can help with your school's personal device program (or BYOD)

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Jun 28, 2016 11:19 PM

Yes Clearpass has been deployed in a number of schools and busineess in New Zealand. I am not able to specifically make mention of the organisation names on this forum so I am hopeful that any of the New Zealand forum members can jump in.

Regards,

Mark

• 4.  RE: How Clearpass can help with your school's personal device program (or BYOD)

Posted Jun 28, 2016 11:21 PM
    Hi Mark,

Perhaps you can get Andrew Holm / Rick Bracewell from HPE to be aware of these schools and business and pass them on to me.

The only school I’m being told about is Avondale College and they’ve not deployed Clear Pass yet ….

Sam McNeill

Director of ICT

347 Papanui Road
    P +64 3 940 2054
    M +64 21 438 726
    E sme@stac.school.nz
    W http://www.stac.school.nz
    B http://eblog.stac.school.nz

[St Andrew's College Disclaimer][St Andrew's College Disclaimer]

347 Papanui Road, Christchurch 8052, New Zealand TEL +64 3 940 2000 | FAX +64 3 940 2060 | WEB www.stac.school.nz

This email may be confidential and subject to legal privilege and it may not reflect the views of St Andrew’s College.
    If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies of the message and any attachments.