Community Feedback

View Only
last person joined: 2 days ago 

How is the community doing? Do you have any questions or feedback related for the Airheads Community team? This is the place to let us know.
Expand all | Collapse all

Cannot post new topic

This thread has been viewed 12 times
  • 1.  Cannot post new topic

Posted Sep 02, 2020 07:24 AM

Hi I cant seem to post a new topic to get help. how to I solve this? my topics keep on disappearing form the board.

• 2.  RE: Cannot post new topic

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Sep 03, 2020 03:54 AM

Hi, I just checked and there seems something wrong with the original message lost/deleted. That can have to do with links or inappropriate content in the original message. There is a lot of 'spam' coming to the forum, and in very few cases messages are rejected where they shouldn't.

This post just went through, and I would expect that if you just post it again from the Web page (so don't use e-mail/reply), it should be fine.

To answer your question, everything you mention indicates that the AP you purchased is part of a batch for another company and managed by our cloud management platform 'Central', which makes that the guest SSID appears. If you bought this AP 'second-hand', please reach out to the seller to get it removed from their Central account. If you purchased this direct from Aruba / HPE, please reach out to Aruba Support to get investigated why this AP is associated to a customer account, and get it removed to fix your issue.