Wireless Water Cooler

View Only
last person joined: 11 days ago 

Hang out and socialize with other community members in this off topic forum. Everything from industry trends to hobbies and interests are welcomed!
Expand all | Collapse all

Airheads V5

This thread has been viewed 1 times
  • 1.  Airheads V5

EMPLOYEE
    Posted Nov 13, 2018 10:04 AM

We have updated the Airheads logo. Did you notice?

airheads evo.png

Airheads has evolved several times over the years. I guess this is a chance to share a bit of history on the community and its evolution.

Airheads Overview v3 2018-11-13 09-32-39.png

Being around since 2005 means we have progressed leaps and bounds. In 05' we were sitting happy with 802.11g and CSMA/CD. Now 13 years later we are looking at 802.11ax, 400Gb ethernet. Where will we be in another 13 years? We think this logo will grow with us and the many emerging technologies we will encounter as the networking field progresses. 

So what do you think of the logo? Let us know.

• 2.  RE: Airheads V5

MVP
    Posted Dec 14, 2018 02:17 PM

@Jamie E wrote:

We have updated the Airheads logo. Did you notice?

airheads evo.png

Airheads has evolved several times over the years. I guess this is a chance to share a bit of history on the community and its evolution.

Airheads Overview v3 2018-11-13 09-32-39.png

Being around since 2005 means we have progressed leaps and bounds. In 05' we were sitting happy with 802.11g and CSMA/CD. Now 13 years later we are looking at 802.11ax, 400Gb ethernet. Where will we be in another 13 years? We think this logo will grow with us and the many emerging technologies we will encounter as the networking field progresses. 

So what do you think of the logo? Let us know.

The logo is a ittle better but there needs to be a name change to remove the stigma of the English language colloquial meaning of an airhead as somebody who is clueless.

You asked for my opinion...