Wired

last person joined: 2 hours ago 

Bring performance and reliability to your network with the Aruba Core, Aggregation, and Access layer switches. Discuss the latest features and functionality of the ArubaOS-Switch and ArubaOS-CX devices, and find ways to improve security across your network to bring together a mobile first solution.
Expand all | Collapse all

License NetEdit

• 1.  License NetEdit

Posted Jul 06, 2020 11:27 PM

I acquired 5 licenses of 1 extra node for NetEdit, I can't add the licenses to the platform, I can't find documentation on how to activate the licensing and on the NetEdit there is no way to activate it.

• 2.  RE: License NetEdit

Posted Jul 07, 2020 05:46 AM

On top of the screen in netedit you just enable licensing, i think it is under the help/about menu. 

No need to enter any key, just activate.

During deploy of ova you can also enable licensed mode. 

• 3.  RE: License NetEdit

Posted Jul 07, 2020 10:31 AM

Thank you

How to activate licenses?

I have a netedit in "Starter-Pack - trial"  and another that during the installation i selected the licensed option, I decided to compare both and they appear as licensed.

I can't see difference in one with the other. and I still can't activate the additional nodes that I purchased.

• 4.  RE: License NetEdit

Posted Jan 12, 2021 09:49 AM
    I couldn't find any differences as well.
    The license is purchased, but I can't find any way to install this license.
    We are currently setting up a new network. For now we have 20 devices in NetEdit, but this number will grow in the near future.

------------------------------
    Rob Hassing
    ------------------------------

• 5.  RE: License NetEdit

Posted Jan 12, 2021 05:22 PM
    Currently it seems you don't actually enter license codes anywhere. It's an honor based system where you promise not to use NetEdit for more devices than you have licences